Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finally!

I can finally share with you just exactly WHERE I will be opening!!!

Scrap Your World will be sharing a space with Trish's Crafty Corner (a yarn store that will be opening with me!) at 77 Catherwood St, on the West Side of Saint John. We are right next door to Game Zilla.

We will be opening in early October-so please don't rush out just yet! ;)
There will be a space for you to come and scrapbook with us too! I am working on setting up some classes as well-so be sure to stay tuned for that!

Be sure to sign up on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/scrapyourworld so you don't miss anything.
And feel free to email me with questions/comments/suggestions: scrapyourworld@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your opening, look foward to stopping by on my next visit home.

    ReplyDelete